Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Crows. Kale. Cozy.

November 30, 2021
Day 1,861

Thankful for these things today: 

Cold air. 

Painted skies. 

Incredible winter light. 

Crows cawing and making all kinds of strange clicking sounds in the woods this morning. The woods are a wild place, and I'm glad to live right in the middle of it. 

A delicious lunch. 

Kale and toasted pecans. I don't know what it is about this combination, but it's delicious. 

Coming home and turning on all the Christmas lights. 

Reading in bed with Adelyn and Tobin. 

Coming to bed at 8. It's a good, good feeling. 

Tomorrow is Wednesday. 

Sweet students. I have a good job. 

Higbee being so happy to see us when we come home. 

The sweetest morning text from Matt. It made my day. My husband texts me just to tell me he loves me. 

Matt is off for four days starting tomorrow. I love driving off to work when I know that Matt and Higbee are snuggled into bed all warm and cozy. It makes me feel cozy to think of them being cozy. 

New yarn for a new blanket for my friend for her birthday. 

Hot tea in a giant mug that I drink in bed. I feel like it would be so much prettier to drink my tea out of a tea cup, but I like having a giant mug's worth of tea. 

Time to rest and sleep. It makes me very happy to know that I get to sleep until tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment