Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Five and a half days.

November 23, 2021
Day 1,854

Thankful for: 

Five and a half days off with the greatest loves of my life. 

The feeling of driving home for Thanksgiving break. 

Coming home to a clean driveway and yard because Matt was making our home beautiful by clearing the leaves away. 

Roasted chicken and rice for dinner. The house smells of onion and garlic now, and it's lovely. 

Snuggly Higbee. I love it when Higbee wants to cuddle. It's so rare for him to want to snuggle and be very close. 

Extra blankets on the bed. 

Plants home from work for the long holiday. 

Winter light. 

The cold, cold air. 

Hot tea and peanuts. 

Seinfeld. 

Going to bed and not having to set my alarm. 

The way Matt loves me. I would be lost without him. 

Two beautiful souls named Adelyn and Tobin. They make my life full and happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment