Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Laughing hard.

November 17, 2021
Day 1,848

Tomorrow is Thursday. It's that much closer to the weekend. 

Thanksgiving is coming. 

Texts from Matt. 

The feeling of going to bed. 

Tucking Tobin into bed when he's really tired. 

Watching funny shows with the kids and laughing hard. 

Delicious salads and food prepped for tomorrow. 

Kale and bacon; such an amazing combination. 

Eating healthy. It makes me feel good. 

Higbee. Every time I looked at him last night, he was looking at me. I read that when dogs look at you for a long time, it's because they love you. I'm thankful for Higbee. He's the crazy dog I never knew I needed. 

The sunset. The colors in the sky in fall and winter are the most amazing. The light in fall and winter is my favorite. I've seen the best pink skies on the coldest nights. 

Seeing hawks on the way to work. 

Adelyn helped me grade papers tonight. 

Talking with Adelyn. Being able to pray with her. Being able to have words to help her walk through hard things. 

Christmas is coming. 

Adelyn, Tobin, and I have had colds, but they're getting better. I'm thankful for that.

Delicious elderberry syrup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment