Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Things that made me feel happy and thankful this Wednesday.

November 16, 2022
Day 2,219

Thankful for: 

A great day at school. 

The best kids. I love them because they're mine and they're amazing, but also because they love me even when I'm not perfect. 

Cuddling on the couch tonight with Tobin. 

Adelyn asked me to come into her room to talk with her. When I went in, she just wanted to chat. 

Adelyn gave me some hair advice tonight. 

Tomorrow is Thursday and the next day is Friday. 

A fun weekend ahead. 

Good health. 

Talking on the phone with my sister for a long, long time. It's always good for my soul to spend time with her. 

Texts from Matt during the day. I love it when I get a text from him because I know he's thinking about me. 

A phone call with Matt at the end of the day. He gets me and I get him. I love that I know what he's thinking and he knows what I'm thinking without us having to say it out loud. 

Patty said she would bring me a bit of her homemade soup tomorrow. 

A very warm and a cozy bed. 

A very cuddly Higbee. 

A long, hot bath before bed. 

So many things to be thankful for I could never, ever list them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment