Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Advent paused.

November 30, 2022
Day 2,233

Thankful for: 

The end of a long day. 

Panera to go when I literally just can't cook dinner. 

Tears cried over Christmas movies. 

Hugs from Tobin and Adelyn. 

Texts from Matt. 

The sweetest students. 

Sweet Higbee. 

Tomorrow is Thursday and the next day is Friday. 

I crossed two huge items off of my to-do list today. 

A rainy, windy, cloudy day. I so needed it. 

Friends that pray for me. 

My family. 

Having family members at work. I love it. 

Our warm, cozy, dry home on a cold, windy, wet night. 

A fun day planned for my students tomorrow. 

We picked a day from our advent bowl tonight, but we will have to pick again tomorrow. Tobin messed up and wrote the same thing: early Christmas present, five times in a row. :) Oh, Tobin. 

We will pick up with celebrating advent tomorrow. We just had to pause it for tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment