Saturday, November 5, 2022

November 5th.

November 5, 2022
Day 2,208

     I am thankful today and every single day and every single hour, minute, and second for my love, Matt. Today is our 17th wedding anniversary and I am more in love with him today than I was on the day that I married him. It's a really good feeling knowing without a shadow of a doubt that the person you said "I do" to is a person who never leave me or stop loving me. My life is beautiful, happy, full, safe, good, and full of love because of Matt. He is a gift from God to me. I cannot wait to go spend time with him at the beach next weekend. 

Thankful for Matt. 

Thankful for November 5th. 

Thankful for the love that Matt and I share for each other. It just keeps on getting better and deeper and more beautiful. 

Thankful for the life we have built together. 

Thankful that he gets to be the one to love me and I get to be the one to love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment