Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Warm and dry when it's cold and wet.

November 15, 2022
Day 2,218

Thankful for: 

Matt. He loves me so much. He's kind and patient with me even when I'm unkind and impatient. I don't know what I'd do without him. 

My children. They make every day beautiful and wonderful. 

Tomorrow is the middle of the school week. 

Our warm, dry home on this cold, wet night. 

A snuggly pup in bed with us. 

Comforting things like mugs of tea and slippers and blankets and bedtime. 

Not having to do anything after school tomorrow. I'm going to get something easy for dinner, bring work home from school, and get all caught up. I hate feeling behind. 

Time to sleep all night. 

Time to sleep all night. I know I already wrote it, but I'm just really thankful for it. 

Lunches prepped for tomorrow. 

Thanksgiving is coming soon. 

I've been listening to Christmas music on the way to work every day, and it helps me feel happy and excited. 

Frost in the mornings. 

Tobin doing things like a spoon under his pillow and pajamas inside out and backwards to make it snow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment