Monday, November 28, 2022

Second day of Advent: watch a Christmas movie.

November 28, 2022
Day 2,231

Thankful for: 

Our new Christmas tradition. It's fun, and it makes me feel like I am making the most of this Christmas season. I want to be fully present at night with my family. I don't want to consider the week to be all school and nothing else. I can get into the habit very easily of our entire lives revolving around school during the week. (And on the weekends.) I want to stop that. I want to leave school during school time, and be home and present during home time. I'm thankful that this new Christmas tradition is helping me do that. 

I made soup for Adelyn's lunches, dinner for the family, and cookies for dessert when I got home after school today. 

We picked the following out of our Christmas advent bowl: watch a Christmas movie. We watched Home Alone 2. 

Our home looks very cozy and lovely all decorated for Christmas. 

Tobin got a haircut after school and he says he feels much better. 

Lunches prepped and ready to go for tomorrow. 

The feeling of laying in bed with Matt. 

Writing out all the wonderful things we've bought for the kids for Christmas. One of the things I love about Matt is that he does Christmas and birthdays really well. 

Higbee was sleeping so comfortably this morning that he did not want to get up to eat or go out. He stayed in bed sleeping with Matt while we got ready. I love comfy Higbee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment