Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Tattoos with my Sister. The Beach with my Love.

November 8, 2022
Day 2,211

Thankful for: 

A delicious salad for lunch. 

A great day of parent-teacher conferences. 

The sweetest students this year. 

Plans for a very fun weekend coming up. 

A very bright moon. 

The sweetest dog. 

Toasted homemade bread for dinner. 

Tea. 

A long, hot bath. 

Time to lay in bed and sleep all night. 

My sister told me today that she wants me to go with her to get her ear pierced. She also told me she'll get a matching tattoo with me and I couldn't be more excited! I can't wait! 

I can't wait for time with my husband. I love it when it's just me and him for a few days. I can't wait to share laughter and love with him. I can't wait to get my feet in the sand. I can't wait to watch the sunset from the beach. It's going to be a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment