Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Peanut Butter Exists.

February 1, 2017
Day 143

The house is quiet and still.

The sky was cloudy and gray.

Patty cleaned up my kitchen and made dinner for everyone tonight.

Tomorrow is Thursday. And the day after that is Friday.

Peanut butter exists. I like to eat it off a spoon like a pop. But it has to be crunchy.

I have the sweetest students ever. I will be very sad to see them go in June.

I got a Scholastic book box in the mail today. I love getting a box full of books!

I really like the first day of a month. It feels full of possibilities.

We got a new calendar in the mail the other day. We always get the, "For the Love of Dogs," calendar. Each month features a different painting of a dog. I like counting the days, and I like seeing pictures of sweet dogs.

If something is messed up in our house, Matt fixes it right away. I love that about him.

I love kissing my kids goodnight. It is the sweetest moment of my day. And not because I'm saying goodnight to them, but because when I tuck them in, and kiss them goodnight, they slightly resemble the babies they once were, and then I don't feel so homesick for the days when they were very little.

I'm going to bed and I get to sleep all night until the morning.

Thankful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment