Sunday, February 12, 2017

My kisses and hugs are magical.

February 12, 2017
Day 154

I napped today on the couch. Naps on the couch in the afternoon are the best.

We went to my parent's house for dinner.

We spent the afternoon outside doing fun things like chopping wood and shooting a bow and arrow.

We have a safe, warm home to sleep in on this very windy night.

The whole house is asleep; husband, babies, dogs.

Tobin tells me all the time that I am, "so beautiful."

Adelyn tells me that my kisses and hugs are magical because they can make her feel better when she's sick or sad.

My parents had little Valentine's Day treats for the kids. It's always fun to get a Valentine.

Matt and I have a date planned for this Wednesday. We started dating on February 15th, and this Wednesday will mark 17 years together.

Tomorrow is Monday. I love a good, fresh Monday.

We laughed a lot today at my parent's house. Laughter is so good for the soul.

Thankful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment