Thursday, February 9, 2017

American Patty.

February 9, 2017
Day 151

It snowed hard today and it was so amazing and beautiful and exciting. My students and I were glued to the window watching it.

Patty made us dinner tonight.

The kids put on a show after school. There was a parade, a play, a song, and a time when we could shake their hands. Phia's name was, "Princess." Casey's name was, "Luke Skywalker." Tobin's name was, "Captain Colossus." And Adelyn's name was, "American Patty." I'm still laughing at that...American Patty?!

It is cold outside. As it should be in February.

I get to go to sleep now and sleep all night. I've been exhausted lately.

Tomorrow is Friday.

I love the people I work with.

I love my students.

I've made up my mind to clean my house from top to bottom this weekend. Organization makes my mind feel more clear.

I have a home to keep my family safe and warm.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment