Thursday, February 2, 2017

Friends who give me chocolate.

February 2, 2017
Day 144

Tomorrow is Friday.

Greenie is feeling much better. He had some teeth removed a few days ago.

Books make me so happy.

Adelyn and Tobin like to cuddle with each other and with stuffed animals at night. It is such a cozy scene.

I love spending time with my sister. Even if it's on the phone.

Salads with olives in them make my mouth water.

I have a friend at work that knows the exact right time to hand me a little chocolate. She's the best. Everyone needs a Michelle.

Tomorrow is dress down Friday. Believe it or not, it is much easier to teach all day in running shoes than it is in heels. Or even flats for that matter. Comfy shoes make such a difference.

I get to watch The Office now.

Thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment