Sunday, February 26, 2017

Birthday Cake

February 26, 2017
Day 168

I spent today with my favorite people.

The bare trees look lovely against the sunset.

Winter sunsets beat summer sunsets. Hands down. I'll tell you why: There are more clouds in the winter. Clouds are the key to a good sunset. The lighting is better between 4 and 6 in the winter. During the summer, the sky is just one giant haze of yellowish light between 4 and 6. The trees look better during a winter sunset. They look like they really enjoy all those colors. Winter sunsets make me happy to be alive.

My husband is laying in bed next to me.

Dogs are sleeping.

Babies are sleeping.

We got to celebrate Casey's and Shane's birthday today. It's always fun to celebrate the people you love.

Tomorrow is Monday. Mondays are fresh and new and they hold many possibilities. They signify a fresh start. A second chance. An opportunity. I love a good Monday morning.

We had birthday cake today. Birthday cake is far superior to regular cake.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment