Sunday, February 5, 2017

Higbee's Eyes.

February 5, 2017
Day 147

Every time I put on Higbee's collar, I hold his face and kiss it, and when I do, he closes his eyes. There is something about Higbee's eyes when he's quiet and still. I get the sense that he knows much, much more than I think he does. I get the sense that underneath all of his crazy, coyote, puppy ways, he's an old, wise soul.

Adelyn and Tobin are the lights of life. If it wasn't for them, my days would be dark and boring.

My parents came over with bagels this afternoon. I'm always glad to see my parents.

We went to a superbowl party today. Matt's mom made enough food for an army. I'm always glad to see her, Steph, Mario, and Mario's parents. Also, Matt's mom makes the best deviled eggs ever.

An ice cold Heineken always hits the spot.

Tomorrow is the start of a new, fresh week. I love a good, fresh Monday morning.

I spoke with my grandma on the phone this afternoon. It's always lovely to catch up with family.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment