Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Little Odette Kicks.

January 31, 2017
Day 142

The sky was blue today.

There were puffy clouds in the sky, and they were pinkish and yellowish at the same time.

Tomorrow is Wednesday at school. I love Wednesdays because it's nothing but books and reading and more books and more reading until recess.

The moon looked pretty tonight.

My cherry tree looks lovely when it's bare.

I'm reading, The Magician's Nephew to my students right now. It makes me happy because it's one of my favorite books of all time. My favorite sentence in the book is this:
"Oh, Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself against all that might do you good." C.S. Lewis wrote beautiful words. He's one of my favorites.

I saw Odette kicking my sister's belly today. I cannot wait to meet her. I feel like my sister is going to have to ask for her baby back quite often when I'm around. I won't want to put Odette down.

It is time for bed.

Thankful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment