Friday, February 3, 2017

Opera Voice.

February 3, 2017
Day 145

Today is Friday.

It is deliciously cold outside.

It is deliciously warm and cozy in my home right now.

Tomorrow is Saturday. I cannot wait to spend it with my favorite people.

Talking in bed with my husband makes me happy.

This will be my schedule tomorrow:
1. Coffee and breakfast in sweats, t-shirt, and big, comfy socks.
2. Cuddle on the couch with my babies, husband, and the puppies.
3. Watch some shows.
4. We're going to Toys 'R' Us to pick out two new toys for two special people who got fantastic report cards today.
5. We'll cuddle some more.
6. We'll read lots of books.
7. Early Bedtime.

It is still and quiet in my house right now.

We celebrated a student's birthday today. Whenever we celebrate a birthday, my students ask me to sing, "Happy Birthday," in my opera voice. It always makes them laugh.

Adelyn looked grown up today.

Tobin wanted me to hold him and rock him today.

I don't have to set an alarm for tomorrow.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment