Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Kindness, love, chocolate.

February 14, 2017
Day 156

Today was sweet. It was filled with kindness, love, and chocolate.

My students love me and know me well. I received the most thoughtful gifts today.

Patty bought me a latte this morning.

We had a dance party at school. Well, we have a dance party most every day. Today's was just longer.

Tobin and Adelyn made Valentine's Day cards for me and Matt.

We got strawberry licorice for Adelyn, pomegranate licorice for Tobin, gummy worms, and silly putty for their Valentine's treats. They were both very pleased.

Tomorrow is Wonderful Reading Wednesday. I get to read all morning with my kids. I get just as excited as they do about it.

I watched Casey and Phia so Patty and Armando could go out tonight. I had a very full bed at bedtime. And a very full heart watching my favorite people snoozing in my bed.

Higbee and Greenie were playing tug-of-war for about two hours tonight. It's very cute to watch.

I get to go out with Matt tomorrow. Tomorrow marks 17 years together. So proud of that.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment