Saturday, January 2, 2021

Hawk in the woods.

January 2, 2021
Day 1,519









     Thankful for a good day. Thankful for time spent with my family. Thankful for a beautiful hawk I saw in the woods today. Thankful for delicious food. Thankful for hugs and kisses from my kids; especially when I need a hug or a kiss. They give the best hugs. Thankful for time to sit around the pink table and laugh. Thankful for the times when Odette is sad that she has to leave my house; I get to hold her and comfort her. Thankful that Odette asks to spend the night here. Thankful for smiles from Oliver. Thankful for one more day at home. Thankful for one more day of Christmas vacation. Thankful that my mom thinks of me; she brought me a vitamin I needed. Thankful for Christmas decorations still up at my house. Thankful for a beautiful sunset. Sunset colors make me feel alive. It was a good day; I'm thankful for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment