Saturday, January 23, 2021

He's relentless.

January 23, 2021
Day 1,540

Thankful for: 

A long, lazy morning at home with all the great loves of my life. 

Time to work on a project I've been wanting to work on. 

The ability to buy a new washer and dryer and not worry about it. 

Cheese and crackers and salami. 

Chips and guacamole. 

Being rid of Instagram. It's much quieter and simpler in my life now. 

Time spent loving my family and listening to music and reading books and being outside will feed my soul instead of draining my soul by wasting time on social media. 

The feeling letting go of the things I cannot control and giving it to God. 

Music that feeds my soul.

Afternoon delight. 

The way my husband loves me; he never stops. He's relentless.

Watching Harry Potter together. 

Eating ice cream with hot fudge and whipped cream; sometimes dessert is an absolute necessity. 

Texts with an old student that has become a sweet friend. 

The feeling of being home and not leaving for several days. 

Making bread to feed my family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment