Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Huge Hawk.

January 5, 2020
Day 1,522

Thankful for: 

a quiet drive to work this morning. 

seeing a huge hawk right as I pulled into the parking lot at school. 

talking with Patty after school. 

tomorrow is Wednesday; the week will be halfway over tomorrow. 

Matt, the kids, and Higbee were all very happy to see me when I got home today. 

some new stuff from Michael's to do a fun little project at home. 

Christmas decorations still up at my house. 

a very cold, cold day. 

warm clothes. 

a good dinner. 

a good salad for lunch tomorrow. 

Matt is using the new lunchbox I got him for Christmas. 

a little, tiny bowl of peanuts and a giant mug of hot tea. 

ingredients I need to make delicious dinners. 

our home in the woods. 

a good day at school. 

being loved by Matt. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment