Monday, January 4, 2021

I have his name.

January 4, 2020
Day 1,521

     Matt got a security system from his mom for Christmas. I have the app on my phone and I am alerted when there is motion detected outside. Today, I was alerted when my students were at recess, so I opened the app and saw a video of my husband leaving our house through the garage. As he walked past the camera, he looked at it, and blew me a kiss. 

     I am so thankful for my sweet, sweet husband. He loves me more than words can say. It is a powerful thing to be loved so madly and deeply. I'm thankful that he still loves me enough to blow me a kiss. I'm thankful for the days when he's home and our house is full because of his presence. I'm thankful for the way it feels to lay in bed and sleep next to him. I'm thankful that he gets to stay home with our babies tomorrow. I love thinking about Matt, Adelyn, Tobin, and Higbee all snug as bugs at home while I'm out working. 

     Thankful for a man named Matt Sanderson. He's a good man, and as I was driving home today from school, I was thinking how proud I am to have his name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment