Monday, January 11, 2021

Time left.

January 11, 2021
Day 1,528

Nothing makes the stuff of life more clear and vived and true than death. 

Here's what I know today: 

I am thankful for this life of mine. 

I am thankful for my family. 

I am thankful for our home in the woods. 

I am thankful for the love in my life. 

I am thankful for the ability to get up and move about whenever I want to. 

I am thankful for the ability to clean and cook and do things. 

I am thankful for the ability to work. 

I am thankful that I get to look into my children's eyes. 

I am thankful that I get to taste things and eat things. 

I am thankful that I get to rest in peace. 

I am thankful that I get to have fun. 

I am thankful that I have a dog who loves me. 

I am thankful for time left. 




I am thankful for birthday parties on a Monday night. 

I am thankful for Mario. 

I am thankful for delicious food. 

I am thankful for cake and ice cream and presents and party decorations. 

I am thankful for Christmas presents. 

I am thankful for laughter and time to tell stories. 

I am thankful for late night grocery shopping trips. 

I am thankful for how bright the stars are tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment