Monday, September 26, 2022

A cozy and relaxing tomorrow because Matt will be home.

September 26, 2022
Day 2,170

Thankful for: 

Fresh, new Mondays. 

Sweet students. 

A good day at school. 

A busy morning. 

Matt is home tonight. 

Our warm, cozy home. 

Matt will be home tomorrow. It makes me feel so cozy to think of Matt and Higbee at home relaxing all day while I'm working. I think it's because Matt is a part of me. So if Matt is relaxing, it's like I'm relaxing, too. I feel more relaxed and cozy myself even at work because I know my love is at home relaxing. 

Texts with a friend. 

Lunches all prepped and ready to go for tomorrow. 

Reading in bed with Tobin at night. 

Tobin heard Adelyn singing while we were reading, and he said, "Adelyn has a pretty singing voice." 

A delicious salad for lunch tomorrow. I love delicious salads. 

Books read in bed. 

Laying in bed with Matt. 

Cool weather in the forecast. 

The sound of Adelyn practicing her play in her room. 

Higbee laying in our bed with us. 

Rain in the forecast for next weekend. I love rainy weekends. 

More things to be thankful for than I could ever write about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment