Thursday, September 8, 2022

First volleyball game.

September 8, 2022
Day 2,152

Thankful for: 

Adelyn rode the school bus for the first time today, and it went well. I'm very thankful for the time I've gained back in the morning from her riding the bus. 

Adelyn's first volleyball game. 

Casey's first soccer game. 

Lunch with my friend's daughter. 

An easy dinner of chicken and rice. 

Lunches prepped for tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is Friday. 

Matt helps me clean up the kitchen. 

I can't wait for Friday night, Saturday afternoon and evening, and Sunday. Those are my times to be at home. 

Time alone in my room to sit quietly. 

Summer vacation planning happening. I'm very excited about this year's vacation. 

Texts with my friend. 

Phone calls with my sister. 

Plans to get a haircut next week. I'm so excited. 












No comments:

Post a Comment