Thursday, September 22, 2022

Fire pit plans.

September 22, 2022
Day 2,166

Thankful for: 

A beautiful day. Leaves were falling. It rained. It was cloudy. It was sunny. It turned cool. It was the perfect first day of fall. 

We didn't have anything to do after school but just come home. It was wonderful. 

We had tacos for dinner. 

Our warm, dry, beautiful home. 

Cozy beds to sleep in. 

Matt cleaned the kitchen for me so it was easier for me to prepare dinner. 

Tomorrow is Friday. 

Plans to have a fire pit evening this weekend. 

Hot tea with honey. 

A text message from my friend reminding me of something for Tobin tomorrow. 

Lots of hugs and attention from Matt. 

Being able to watch Home Improvement when doing the dishes and making lunches. 

Time to sleep. 

Peanuts. 

A new episode of The Rings of Power comes out tomorrow. 

Tobin told me, "Mama, you're the most beautiful girl in the world."

Tobin says, "Mama..." about 25 times each afternoon when we're driving home. He says it at the beginning of every sentence. 

Text messages with Patty, Cheyenne, and my mom. I love seeing pictures of my nephews.  

No comments:

Post a Comment