Friday, September 30, 2022

Friday's List.

September 30, 2022
Day 2,174

Thankful for: 

A day called Friday. 

Cold air. 

The feeling of coming home on a Friday night. 

Time with Casey, Sophia, and Odette. I watched them while Patty and Armando went on a date for Armando's birthday today. 

Armando's birthday. I'm thankful to call him my family. 

Bread rising for tomorrow to eat with chicken soup. 

Sourdough living on my counter. I love taking care of it every day. 

My warm, dry home. 

Matt. He works so hard for our family. 

The feeling of tidying up a bit from the day and the week. 

Hot tea. 

Toast. 

A great week at school. 

Time to get caught up on work I need to get done for school. 

My lesson plans are done for next week and the following week. 

Tobin gets to go to a birthday party tomorrow. 

A quick phone call with my mom. 

Going to bed with a feeling of accomplishment at having finished one thing off my to do list for school. 

Creamed honey with strawberries. It's so, so delicious. I just want to eat it by the spoonful. 

Texts from Matt. 

Time to sleep all night. 

I don't have to set the alarm for tomorrow morning. I love waking up naturally. 

Higbee. He's very sweet and cute. 

Home Improvement. 

A nice, long, hot shower. 

Also, a cold shower. Sometimes, I crave cold water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment