Sunday, September 25, 2022

A lovely Sunday.

September 25, 2022
Day 2,169

Thankful for: 

A lovely Sunday. 

Sunny spots in the house. 

Clouds rolling in and making it even more cozy than it was before. 

Lighting all the candles just for us. 

Cheesecake. 

Lemon bars. 

Sourdough bread with elderberry jelly. 

Creamed honey with strawberries. 

Street tacos. 

Many cups of tea. 

We had lots of good food today, and that's okay. 

Cuddling on the couch with my family. 

Armando, Casey, Sophia, and Odette came to visit. The kids got to play, and Armando and Matt worked on a vehicle. 

Watching the new episode of The Rings of Power. 

All of my papers are graded. I love starting a new week with nothing leftover from last week. 

I read a book to Odette on the couch today. 

Matt hugged me and kissed me today. 

I talked with my mom and dad on the phone. 

Watching old episodes of Home Improvement

October coming soon. 

Tomorrow is the start to a new week. I love fresh, new weeks. 

Texts from a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment