Sunday, September 18, 2022

Friends on Sunday.

September 18, 2022
Day 2,162

Thankful for: 

Friends that came over for dinner tonight. 

Fresh bread and good things to eat. 

Dessert. 

Lots of good conversation. 

Kids playing outside in the backyard. 

Dirty feet and hands and faces. 

Bowls of ice cream for the kids. 

Pretty flowers from my friend on my table in a big jar. I love flowers in jars. 

Laughter. 

Making plans for more get togethers with friends. 

The start of a fresh new week tomorrow. 

Time to work on my lesson plans and newsletter. 

Walks down the driveway with Matt and Higbee. 

Adelyn has a volleyball game tomorrow. 

Higbee sleeping hard on the floor after a long day of anticipation of visitors and then visiting with visitors. 

Matt. I love the way he loves me. 

Many things to be thankful for. 

Hugs and kisses from Adelyn and Tobin before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment