Saturday, July 8, 2023

A Good Saturday.

July 8, 2023
Day 2,452

Thankful for: 

A great Saturday. 

I had coffee and a phone date with my friend, Mary Pat. It was really nice to talk with her. 

We got our air conditioning fixed. I'm so, so grateful that Matt gets things fixed right away when they're broken. 

It is nice and cool in our house. 

We made a new friend in the neighborhood in the process of getting our air conditioning fixed. 

Hot dogs and chips for lunch. 

Sanderson Surprise for dinner. 

I got to see Patty and Armando's house today. It is very, very close to being completely finished. I'm very excited for them to start this next chapter. 

Matt will be home tomorrow. 

I helped Patty and Armando by watching their kids while they got things done at their house. 

The feeling of going to bed after a good day. 











No comments:

Post a Comment