Friday, July 21, 2023

A very good Friday.

July 21, 2023
Day 2,465

Thankful for: 

A day called Friday. 

A good day of work. 

A cool weather day that reminds me that fall is not far away. 

Finding red, orange, and yellow leave on the driveway when I walk with Higbee and Matt. 

Matt, Addy, and I watched AGT together. I love that show. 

Cuddles from my kids and my husband and Higbee. 

I made a nice dinner for my family. 

The feeling of two days off to spend with my loves. 

Our beautiful home. I love all of the things about my home. The way the floor feels under my feet. The smells. The feel of the kitchen counter under my hands. The way it is beautiful, comfortable, and cozy at the same time. It's a gift to all of us. I never knew I could love a home so much. 

A fun day planned with my kids tomorrow. 

Bread rising for baking tomorrow. I love when my kitchen smells like rising bread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment