Monday, July 17, 2023

Great Monday.

July 17, 2023
Day 2,461

Thankful for: 

A good Monday. 

I got to work from home today. I got a lot done, so that feels good. 

We went to help Patty and Armando unload another truck load of moving stuff. 

We got to see my dad. 

We came home and went on a little walk with Higbee. 

I made pasta and fresh sourdough rolls for dinner. I love that I can make fresh bread for my family whenever I want to thanks to my sourdough starter. 

I have to work early tomorrow, but I'm not bothered by that. Sometimes, it feels really good to get up and get to work early. 

I'm going grocery shopping after work tomorrow. 

Addy, Tobin, and I had ice cream with hot fudge and whipped cream on top to celebrate National Ice Cream Day. It was yesterday, but we still had to celebrate anyways! 

Time to sleep all night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment