Thursday, July 27, 2023

Late night drive.

July 26, 2023
Day 2,470

Thankful for: 

A great day working from home. 

Lots of hugs and cuddles from Tobin and Adelyn. 

Hearing Tobin and Adelyn play in the play room. 

A treat from Erin's elderberries: Dippin Dots for Tobin, a decaf iced caramel coffee for Adelyn, and an iced decaf espresso for me. 

Adelyn went to spend the night with her friend last night. 

Tobin went to spend the night with Casey, Phia, and Odette. 

I got to hang out and talk with my sister late last night because I forgot to give Tobin his medicine. It was fun to take a late night drive. 

Patty's dogs, Tilly and Mook, are so sweet and lovey and cuddly. I loved petting them and loving on them last night. 

Matt and I have plans to do something fun with the kids tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is Friday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment