Sunday, July 2, 2023

A relaxing Sunday.

July 2, 2023
Day 2,446

Thankful for: 

A relaxing Sunday. 

Playing Clue as a family. Tobin won. 

Chips and queso. 

Quiet walks with Matt and Higbee. Matt always holds my hand while we walk, and he always has good things to say. I'm thankful for such a sweet and thoughtful husband. 

A nice bbq at Steph and Mario's house. We had good food and lots of laughs as always. 

A prayer for Matt's mom before we left yesterday. Me, Addy, Steph, and Matt's mama prayed together for a perfect surgery for Matt's mom tomorrow. 

Two more days off with my family before I start working. I plan to use them well with lots of cuddling and time spent together. 

We went shopping on the way home so we don't have to leave the house at all tomorrow. 

My bed. I wasn't feeling well, and I'm thankful for a cool, quiet, comfortable place to rest. I'm thankful for Addy who brought me Tylenol and water. I'm thankful for Matt who brought me tea. I'm thankful for movies to keep my mind thinking about something else. 

It rained a bit today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment