Friday, July 7, 2023

The feeling of kissing Matt.

July 7, 2023
Day 2,451

Thankful for: 

A very quiet day spent entirely at home. I love days that are spent entirely at home. 

Bagels for breakfast. 

Coffee made in a percolator on the stovetop. 

Leftovers for lunch. 

I made French toast, sausage, and bacon for dinner. 

I got to work from home today, and I was very productive. I enjoy working from home when I can. 

Matt was home today. 

I helped Patty with her kids today since they're moving. 

My heating pad. It feels really good on my sore back. 

Ice cream for dessert. 

Plans to have a "coffee date" with my friend over the phone tomorrow morning. 

A bit of a stormy evening. I like hearing thunder when it's way off in the distance. 

The feeling of laying in bed after a good day. 

Patty and Armando's new home will be ready for them to move into next week. I'm very excited for them. 

Lavender. 

The feeling of kissing Matt and laying in bed next to him. I found the love of my life at 17, and we are living our dream life together. It's good, and I'm so thankful for him, our love, and our lives together. 

My hair is getting long. 

For so, so many things to be thankful for I could never possibly list them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment