Saturday, April 28, 2012

10. Fun days at home with Addy

Day 10: Fun days at home with Addy

     It was a chilly, windy, rainy-ish day. Perfect for staying inside and having fun with my girl.

     Today was awesome. A relaxing day with my little love. We played babies a lot! We fed the babies. We changed their diapers. We laid them down to sleep. We held them. We comforted them when they cried. She is a very good Mama. We read books. We sang songs. We danced. We made a fun bed on the floor out of lots of big blankets and watched a movie. We played with Roxy. And cuddled with her. Addy took a long bath. And I was very surprised that when I went to put her down to sleep...she was exhausted. She closed her eyes before I left the room.

     Sign of day well done. I love Adelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment