Saturday, April 21, 2012

3. Ice Cream

Day 3: Ice Cream

     Ice cream. Need I say more?

     It doesn't matter how bad of a day I've had. It doesn't matter how full I may be already. It doesn't even matter if I'm on a diet. I don't even feel guilty about eating it. Ice cream makes everything feel just a bit better. I have always been an ice cream girl. I have always loved it.

     "Moi ein, pees?" First thing I said after my Dad had to literally force feed me my first taste of ice cream. He said I had clenched my teeth closed, and was shaking my head back and forth saying no. Repeatedly. He said he had to grab my face, and literally force me to try it. And of course...the rest is history.

     I have a motto: "There's always room for ice cream." Everyone should try to live by this. I do.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment