Tuesday, July 8, 2014

And now, Good Night. It is time to sleep.

Project 365 * 4
Day 553

     The best line in, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. And every time I read it, Tobin gets all upset and antsy because he knows. He tries to turn the pages back. He tries to get out of my arms. He says he's thirsty. He points to the door and says, "go, go, go, go, go!" That boy is not even two years old yet, and everyday he does something new and amazing. Like trying to get out of going to bed. Feeding Roxy whole plates of food he no longer deems worthy of eating. Putting his shoes on by himself. Always on the wrong feet. Sometimes, I look at him, and I can't believe he's mine.

     Thankful for my sweet Tobias. (A little nickname we like to call him.) Funny how when a person's name is long, you shorten it, and when a person's name is short, you lengthen it. Thankful for his sweet face. And all his love.



No comments:

Post a Comment