Saturday, July 26, 2014

The best Saturday night ever!

Project 365 * 4
Day 571

     It is currently, 8:20 pm. The kitchen is clean. The toys are picked up. The kids are in bed. I went to the gym during nap time. And now, I'm writing. I will be in bed tonight by 9 pm. To me, that is literally, a miracle. I haven't gone to bed before at least 1 am every night for the past month or so. I've got my big mug of tea and honey. I've got Lost to watch on Netflix. And I've got a blanket to crochet. I couldn't have wished for a better Saturday night. I am so happy to be home. And to be done.

     Thankful for this most awesome Saturday. Thankful to have time to relax. I desperately need it. Thankful for a good day with my family. We had a rough start, but even so, we had a day for just the four of us. We needed it, and it was good.




No comments:

Post a Comment