Monday, July 28, 2014

Eleven.

Project 365 * 4
Day 573

Here is a list of things that made me happy today:

1. Bumping into sweet friends at the playground this morning.

2. Roasted carrots. I'm obsessed with them.

3. After the sun went down, it was glorious outside. I mean, glorious. A cool wind blowing...glorious.

4. Turning the volume all the way up and rapping along to Ludacris on my drive home tonight. He's my favorite.

5. Kids rolling down grassy hills.

6. Kids collecting leaves. Leaves that are very confused as to what season it is.

7. It is so amazingly perfect outside right now, I wish I could sleep on the deck. Cool, breezy evenings make me so happy.

8. Skinned knees. That means that summertime is being enjoyed properly.

9. Picnic tables.

10. Amazing clouds.

11. Our favorite hill. And our favorite tree. We love them so.






















No comments:

Post a Comment