Sunday, June 18, 2017

A fine Father's Day.

June 18, 2017
Day 261

We had a delicious brunch this morning. Bacon, sausage, and eggs always taste better on Sundays.

My mom painted our guest bathroom for us. It looks fresh and clean.

My dad worked on our master bathroom for us. It's a huge job, and he worked on it on Father's Day.

We accomplished a lot today in terms of getting the house ready to put on the market.

We had a wonderful dinner at my sister's house. London broil, loaded baked potatoes, and salad. And ice cream. Bowls of ice cream make me happy. If I could choose only one food to eat for the rest of my life, I would choose ice cream and I'm not ashamed to say it.

We all watched a series called, The Hunt, on Netflix. We're big on shows about nature and animals in my family.

I got to give baby Odette a bath tonight. I think she's starting to recognize me. She smiles when she sees me.

I woke up to Higbee cuddling in bed with me this morning.

Adelyn and Tobin have been very patient while we work on getting the house ready.

I loved the feeling of the wind on my skin today.

Steph and Mario are kind enough to let us store all of our stuff in their house while we move. When I go to unload more things, Mario always comes to help me. Today, Mario and his dad helped me.

I talked with my grandparents today. I love them so much.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment