Thursday, June 22, 2017

Ocean Eyes.

June 22, 2017
Day 265

We had a great time at the pool with Patty and her kids.

I fixed our front garden up nice and pretty.

The kids and I had dinner at Panera. They were both impressed.

My kids watched a movie in bed on the Kindle because it's summertime.

I've discovered that both of my children have eyes that resemble the ocean. Adelyn's are the bluest that ocean water can be. Tobin's are a perfect greenish tannish. They look like sea water looks when the sun is shining brightly through it.

It is so good to be home with my babies and to take care of them.

I turned the thermostat way down tonight. I'm sick of sleeping in a hot, sticky room. I love cold air on my skin.

I have the whole summer to look forward to.

I stayed up late cleaning to get our house ready to go on the market, but it's okay because I can sleep in tomorrow.

Thankful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment