Monday, June 26, 2017

Things that made me happy today!

June 26, 2017
Day 269

The sunset tonight was pink and purple and glowy and magnificent. 

Tobin likes to help me water the flowers each morning. 

Tobin asks me this question at least 20 times a day: "Mama, I wanna hold you?" Translation: Tobin is asking me to hold him. He still says it like a baby, and I am certainly not going to correct him. 

Today, Tobin told me that I was the sweetest mama in the whole wide world and that I was so beautiful. He also told me that he doesn't want any other mama except me. He says I'm the best. Basically, Tobin follows me around all day telling me how wonderful I am and asking me to hold him. Life with Tobin is simply marvelous. 

The kids begged to go the library today. I never say no to books. We have a basket full of library books to read. And some books on tape. And a puzzle that Tobin insisted we check out. 

Adelyn Bailey was a bit more difficult today. But even on difficult days, I am so thankful for her sweet little face, her zany sense of style, and the way she loves me no matter what. As her birthday approaches, I have been thinking about the day she was born. I've never seen anything more miraculous or beautiful or breathtaking in my whole life. She's my lighthouse. 

I am so in love with spending every minute of every day at home with my babies. 

We looked at pictures and videos tonight of when the kids were little. It made my heart ache that time marches on so steadily. 

Looking forward to the beach!

I talked with my cousin about going to a roller derby training class. I'm so there!

Thankful.



No comments:

Post a Comment