Thursday, June 8, 2017

By the light of the moon.

June 8, 2017
Day 251

For friends who told me they were thankful for me today.

For love notes written in pretty penmanship by the light of the moon and left to be discovered in my husband's car.

For my Adelyn girl. I snapped at her tonight after dinner, and she got hurt feelings. But she forgave me and then told me I was the best mom in the world. She makes my small Grinch heart grow three sizes each day.

For Tobin. He is into doing impressions and I make him do his, "Lambert the Sheepish Lion," impression every day. I want to hold him forever.

For 4 1/2 days of school left. I can't wait for Thursday, June 15th. I'm going to do a lot sleeping.

For my students. I will miss them.

For sleepy Higbee.

Thankful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment