Sunday, June 25, 2017

Lovely Sunday.

June 25, 2017
Day 268

     This day was lovely. We slept in. We went to church. We had a good lunch. Matt and I made out for a good while. The kids and I went on a walk. They ate pops outside and got all sticky. My parents came over and we had dinner together. Higbee was especially happy to see my parents. He saw their car pull in before we did. My mom and the kids and I went to Wegman's specifically to purchase ice cream. That's the best kind of grocery shopping trip. The trip to purchase ice cream only. Adelyn lost a tooth and wrote the tooth fairy a letter, as she always does. This time, she asked the tooth fairy to bring her cookies. Cookies are much easier on the tooth fairy than the request for "real dentist tools" was. Our house is clean and quiet and ready for pictures tomorrow. It was a beautiful Sunday.

     Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment