Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Moonlight Dancing.

June 7, 2018
Day 250

For these words, "You speak to the storm, and the waves die down. I was lost in the water. You speak to my heart. When I breathe I admit that I need you."

For moments of peace. For moments of quiet. For moments of clarity.

For power, love, and a sound mind.

For drives down dark roads with the moonlight dancing on my windshield.

For nothing but the sound of stillness in my mind.

For trees. I love them so. There are days when I feel a strong urge to run to them.

For the sound of laughter in the bathroom when it's steamy from a hot bath.

For smiles warm and inviting to look at.

For eyes that smile along with the mouth when it smiles.

For dogs.

For sweet children to call my own.

For summer. For plans to do nothing but be with my children and play with them, and ride bikes with them, and swim with them, and eat ice cream with them.

For my husband. He loves me so madly, and I couldn't be more thankful for him, his love, and his kisses and hugs.

For books. The bookstore is good for my soul.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment