Sunday, October 15, 2017

Fennec's Birthday.

October 15, 2017
Day 380

     Today was Fennec's birthday. He woke up feeling so happy. He came into my room in the morning and said, "Today is a special day, Mom!" We had a great day! We had lots of little treats and snacks. We had good food. Kabobs, chickpeas and potatoes, rice, and a lovely salad. I made a special shark cake, and we had fun decorations for him. Our family came over to celebrate with us.

     I'm always thankful for Tobin. But I'm especially thankful for him on this day. On this day in 2011, we were saying good-bye to River at her memorial service. On this day in 2012, my boy was born. I could not think of a better day for my rainbow baby to be born. I'll never forget cuddling with him in the hospital after he was born. I had five days to just lay in bed and stare at him. He was beautiful and perfect. He still is beautiful and perfect.

     He makes every day complete and happy and wonderful. Thankful for my fox.


No comments:

Post a Comment