Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The breeze was chilly, and the sun was warm.

October 25, 2017
Day 385

Today was good. It was blue sky and red leaves and orange leaves and green. The sunrise was glorious. The clouds were puffy. The trees were lovely. The breeze was chilly, and the sun was warm.

Higbee is always so happy to see us when we come home. He always jumps up and kisses us. I can't correct him for jumping up to kiss us. How can you say no to a dog that is just so happy to see you?

Tomorrow is Thursday and I'm getting a new classroom. I'm so excited to be getting into a bigger space.

I'm so happy to be in bed and writing right now. I've been waiting for bedtime all day.

I found a new Christmas album and I love it. I can't stop playing it. Christmas music is full of hope and joy.

It was good to cuddle with my babies tonight.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment