Sunday, October 29, 2017

Today was a good Sunday.

October 29, 2017
Day 389

     Today was a good Sunday. We went to church. I love our pastor. Then we went out to lunch with Matt's mom, Steph, and Mario. We went to Sweetwater, and it was delicious. I love their salads. They have the best salads. We looked at Christmas decorations at Wal-Mart. For some reason, I am in the Christmas spirit super early this year. I've been listening to Christmas music for a couple weeks now. Christmas music is bubbling over with hope and joy. It spills out into my life when I listen to it. So, I'm going to keep doing it. Matt's mom got the kids each a new toy. Tobin picked a stuffed animal, and Adelyn picked a baby. Matt's mom is always so giving. We went to Patty and Armando's house for our Sunday night family dinner. Patty made a lovely meal. Her house always smells of warm and comforting things cooking. If I were to describe her house as a meal, it would be this: roasted chicken, roasted sweet potatoes, roasted potatoes, and salad. It is pouring right now. It is pouring rain and extremely windy. I am beyond thankful for the roof over my head. For warm clothes, and cozy beds. For a warm, snugly, tired pup. On a side note, Higbee is exhausted from his night of trying to sneak into the the trash can at Patty's house. My dad helped me put up my white board at school, and fixed a desk for me. I love that I can ask my dad to help me with anything, and he's always willing and more than happy to help. He has always been my hero, and he always will be. It was so good to spend this day with my family. I have the most amazing people to call my own.

     I feel blessed.
     I feel thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment