Wednesday, October 11, 2017

A jolly celebration!

October 11, 2017
Day 376

     I'm thankful for mornings with my kids. Mornings are crazy, but I'd take mornings with Adelyn and Tobin over mornings without them. They make every day merry and cheery and bright. They laugh all day. Sometimes, I don't even know what they're laughing about. They laugh just because. I'm thankful for rainy mornings. They are cozy and comfortable. I love the feeling of Higbee sleeping at the foot of our bed. Thankful for time to read to Adelyn. Thankful for time to sing to Tobin before bedtime. Thankful for a clean house. Thankful for Matt. For my family. For Thursday night coming up. Thankful that in a few days, we get to celebrate my boy's 5th birthday. It will be a jolly party. He makes every day jolly. Thankful that cold weather is coming soon. I cannot wait for 40 degrees. I like the 40's. It's very cold, but not so cold that you can't stand it. In fact, most days when it's in the 40's, I just wear a sweater or a sweatshirt, and I'm quite comfortable.

     It was a good day. I'm going to drink tea now and read and watch The Office.

     Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment